Comparative Migration Studies, vol. 2, no. 3 (2014) [open access]
- Special issue on "Transnationalism in a Comparative Perspective." Includes "In Exile and in Touch Transnational Activities of Refugees in a Comparative Perspective."
Gender and Peace, no. 3 (Oct. 2014) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- Mix of articles, including "Forced Displacement in Syria."
Humanitarian Aid on the Move, no.14 (Oct. 2014) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- Mix of articles.
International Journal of Migration and Border Studies, vol. 1, no. 1 (2014) [free full-text]- Inaugural issue of new journal. Mix of articles including "Civilising Kakuma: shared experience, refugee narratives and the constitution of a community."
- Special issue on "Refugee resettlement and seeking asylum in Aotearoa New Zealand."
The Researcher, vol. 9, no. 2 (Oct. 2014) [full-text via Refworld]
- Lead article is on subsidiary protection.
Women's Asylum News, no. 125 (Sept./Oct. 2014) [full-text via Refworld]
- Lead article is "Gender in Refugee Law: From the Margins to the Centre."