"Access to Protection: Negotiating Rights and Diplomatic Assurances under Memoranda of Understanding," Chapter in Exploring the Boundaries of Refugee Law: Current Protection Challenges (Brill, Forthcoming 2015) [eprint via SSRN]
Einar Haugen Lecture 2014: When Your Language is Your Only Passport: Language as an Indicator of Origin for Asylum Seekers, Oslo, 26 Sept. 2014 [info]
- See also a summary of the lecture.
Expulsion in Public International Law (UN Audiovisual Library of International Law, Oct. 2014) [access]
- Follow link for video of lecture.
Google Translate is an Amazing Thing; or, How to Teach a Dutch Refugee Law Judgment without Knowing Dutch (IntLawGrrls, Oct. 2014) [text]
How NOT to Use the Ethnologue (Ethnoblog, Oct. 2014) [text]
- Note: Ethnologue is a database that provides information about the "world’s known living languages."
"The Importance of Looking Credible: The Impact of the Behavioural Sequelae of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder on the Credibility of Asylum-seekers," Psychology, Crime & Law, Latest Articles, 17 Sept. 2014 [preprint]
- See also related blog post.
The Obscure Swedish Diplomat Who Gave Us “Particular Social Group” (The Asylumist, Oct. 2014) [text]
Second Annual Roundtable on Strategic Litigation and International Refugee Protection: Trends and Best Practices, Geneva, 20 June 2014 [text via Refworld]
International Law Information Services [access]
- Use this site to find information about events, careers and, eventually, books.
- News: New Refugee Law Blog (10 Oct. 2014)
- Thematic Focus: Law/Policy Items (7 Oct. 2014)
Tagged Publications and Web Sites/Tools.