The Applicability of the 1951 Refugee Convention and its 1967 Protocol in Protecting the Victims of Human Trafficking, Paper presented at the "World Congress of Constitutional Law 2014 - Constitutional Challenges: Global and Local," Oslo, 16-20 June 2014 [text]
"Assessing the Board of Immigration Appeals' Social Visibility Doctrine in the Context of Human Trafficking," Chicago-Kent Law Review, vol. 89, no. 3 (2014) [full-text]
Beyond Trafficking and Slavery (openDemocracy, Oct. 2014) [access]
- Special feature with a series of articles; read the introduction for more information.
EU Anti-Trafficking Day, 18 Oct. 2014 [access]
- To mark the day, the European Commission issued several documents, including a statistical report. Follow the link to access the texts.
Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling: A Fireside Chat with Anne Gallagher and Dina Haynes (ASIL, Oct. 2014) [access]
- Follow link for video. Note: There are technical problems at the beginning of this recording; fast forward to about 8:30 in the video.
"New Directions in Research on Human Trafficking," ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, vol. 653 (May 2014) [free full-text]
- Note: This is the introductory article for a special issue on "Human Trafficking: Recent Empirical Research."
- Thematic Focus: Human Trafficking (22 Sept. 2014)