HPG History of Modern Humanitarian Action: Regional Conference on Latin America, Bogotá, 29-30 October 2014 [info]
- Follow link for concept note.
II Conferencia Regional Humanitaria Sobre Migraciones Forzadas, Bogotá, 14-15 July 2014 [info]
- Follow the link for background materials and conference videos. See also the Declaración de Bogotá.
Belonging: The Resettlement Experiences of Hmong Refugees in Texas and Germany (Migration Information Source, Oct. 2014) [text]
Executive Grants of Temporary Immigration Relief, 1956-Present (Immigration Policy Center, Oct. 2014) [text]
Human Rights of Migrants and Other Persons in the Context of Human Mobility in Mexico (Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, Dec. 2013) [text via Oppenheimer Chair]
Private Sponsorship and Public Policy: Political Barriers to Church-connected Refugee Resettlement in Canada (Citizens for Public Justice, Sept. 2014) [text]
Proposed Refugee Admissions for Fiscal Year 2015: Report to the Congress (U.S. Dept. of State, U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security & U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services, Sept. 2014) [text]
- See also related blog post.
Publications on 'Internally Displaced Women' (NCHS, Sept. 2014) [access]
- Follow link for access to case studies for a project on "The Significance of Political Organization and International Law for Displaced Women in Colombia: A Socio-legal Study of Liga De Mujeres."
Statistical Abstract for Refugee
Resettlement Stakeholders (Office for Refugee Resettlement, July 2014) [text]
"Transnational Migration, Globalization, and Governance: Reflections on the Central America-United States Immigration Crisis," Chapter in Handbook on International Legal Theory (Oxford University Press, Forthcoming) [eprint via SSRN]
- Regional Focus: Americas (8 Sept. 2014)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.