- Articles on "Palestinian Refugees from Syria" sought for forthcoming issue. Submit abstracts by 1 February 2015.
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies (Forthcoming, 2015)
- Even though this special issue on deportation is not yet available, you can read the editorial introduction to learn more about its focus and you can browse abstracts of some of the articles in this list.
Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies, vol. 5, nos. 1-2 (2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Protection for Resettled Island Populations: The Bikini Resettlement and its Implications for Environmental and Climate Change Migration," "Attributing Wrongful Conduct of Implementing Partners to UNHCR: International Responsibility and Human Rights Violations in Refugee Camps," "Non-State Actors and the Evolution of Humanitarian Norms: Implications of the Sphere Charter in Health and Nutrition Relief," and "The US Humanitarian Assistance Facilitation Act: Maintaining Humanitarian Space in US Legislation."
Migration Letters, vol. 12, no. 1 (2015) [full-text]
- Mix of articles including "Finnish refugee children’s experiences of Swedish refugee camps during the Second World War" and "Asylum-seekers falsely implicating themselves in international crimes: Should they be informed of the existence of Article 1F of the Refugee Convention?."
Revue Européenne des Migrations Internationales, vol. 30, no. 2 (2014) [contents]
- Special issue on "Composer (avec) la frontière: Passages, parcours migratoires et échanges sociaux = Negotiating Boundaries: Passage, Migratory Itineraries and Social Exchanges." Includes "Passages de frontières des Palestiniens du Liban : de refuges en migrations" and "Franchir les dispositifs établis par Frontex: Coopérations policières transfrontalières et refoulements en mer Égée."
Torture Journal: Journal on Rehabilitation of Torture Victims and Prevention of Torture, vol. 24, no. 1 (2014) [full-text]
- Includes several articles investigating trauma experienced by refugees and asylum-seekers and appropriate interventions.