- The Contemporary International Law Status of the Right to Receive Asylum [abstract] [preprint]
- The Safe Country of Origin Concept in European Asylum Law: Past, Present and Future [abstract]
- UNHCR’s Involvement with IDPs – ‘Protection of that Country’ for the Purposes of Precluding Refugee Status? [abstract] [embargoed postprint via IR]
- Expanding Protection in Africa? Case Studies of the Implementation of the 1969 African Refugee Convention’s Expanded Refugee Definition [abstract]
- Palestinian Refugees and the Syrian Uprising: Filling the Protection Gap during Secondary Forced Displacement [abstract]
In addition, this issue reproduces four cases and three documents, and includes five book reviews.