Expert panel: Refuge from Inhumanity? War Refugees and International Humanitarian Law, Geneva, 28 January 2015 [info]
Course: MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London [info]
- Distance study course; application deadline is 1 February 2015.
Jobs: Kaldor Centre for International Refugee Law, Sydney [info]
- Two positions are currently being advertised: Senior Research Associate and Centre Executive Manager. The application deadline for both is 5 February 2015.
Job: Asylum Access, Oakland, CA [info]
- Apply for the position of "International Refugee Rights Program Associate" by 13 February 2015.
Seminar series: International Refugee Law, London, Feb.-May 2015 [info]
- Three more seminars are scheduled: "Moving Beyond Protection Space: Developing a Law of Asylum in Asia," 10 February 2015; "The Protection of Conscientious Objectors and UNHCR's Role as a Norm Entrepreneur," 10 March 2015; and "The Extraterritorial Application of the Non-refoulement Obligation in International Human Rights Law," 5 May 2015.
Course: Palestine Refugees and International Law, Amman, 6-7 March 2015 & Beirut, 13-14 March 2015 [info]
- No application deadline is indicated; each session is limited to 25 participants.
Seminar: Nordic Asylum Law, Uppsala, 7-8 May 2015 [info]
- Registration deadline is 25 March 2015.
Courses: International Refugee Law, Sanremo, Italy, March-April 2015 [info]
- Three courses are currently scheduled in English, French and Spanish, respectively. Application deadlines are one month prior to the start of each course.
Education: Diploma in Human Rights and Forced Displacement, University for Peace, March-December 2015 [info]
- Diploma is awarded when five online classes are completed; each course is also available on a stand-alone basis. The diploma is limited to 25 participants. (No registration deadline is indicated.)
Education: Master's in International Migration and Refugee Law, VU University Amsterdam [info]
- Application deadline is 1 April 2015 for students outside the EU and 1 June 2015 for all other students.
Legal Fellowship: Refugee Legal Aid Project, Cairo [info]
- Apply by 15 April 2015.
Course: Legal Environment of Forced Migration, Geneva, 11-15 May 2015 [info]
- Application deadline is 27 April 2015.
- Events & Opportunities: Additional Jan. & Feb. 2015
- Legal Events & Opportunities: January 2015
Tagged Events & Opportunities.