CFP: "Dark Heritage: The Archaeology of Internment and Forced Wartime Migration," Session at 21st Annual Meeting of the European Association of Archaeologists, Glasgow, 2-5 September 2015 [info]
- Abstract submission deadline is 16 February 2015.
Seminar: The Nansen Initiative: Linking Climate Change, Disasters and Human Mobility, Montreal, 18 February 2015 [info]
Funding: PhD Scholarships in Migration Research, UK Institute for Migration Research [info]
- Apply by 20 February 2015.
CFP: South-South Migration in Context of Environmental Change [info]
- Submit paper proposal by 23 February 2015.
CPD Training Event: Gender Sensitivity in the Asylum Process, London, 25 February 2015 [info]
CFP: De-mythifing Forced Migration: Place, Temporariness and Access in an Era of (Im)Mobility, 10th Annual Centre for Refugee Studies (CRS) Student Caucus Conference, Toronto, 1-2 May 2015 [info]
- Abstract submission deadline is 27 February 2015.
Course & Funding: International Summer School in Forced Migration, Oxford, 6-254 July 2015 [info]
- Deadline for bursary applications is is 1 March 2015.
CFP: Humanitarian Evidence Programme [info]
- Applications sought "to conduct evidence syntheses on the topics of acute malnutrition; market support interventions; and shelter and settlement strategies." Submission deadline is 4 March 2015.
Funding: FY 2015 Request for Research Concept Notes to Strengthen Evidence-based Humanitarian Decision Making by PRM and its Partners Worldwide [info]
- "Concept notes must respond to one of the following research questions: 1. Access to education for urban refugee children; 2. Costs/benefits of cash assistance in acute emergencies; 3. Economic impact of refugees on host communities; 4. Environmental impact of refugee camps." Submission deadline is 6 March 2015.
Seminar: The Protection of Conscientious Objectors and UNHCR's Role as a Norm Entrepreneur, London, 10 March 2015 [info]
CFP: Reframing the Migration Debate, 1st Postgraduate Workshop on Migration, Sheffield, UK, 11 June 2015 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 15 March 2015.
CFP: Migration and Asylum Law Section, The Society of Legal Scholars Annual Conference, York, 1-4 September 2015 [info]
- Deadline for abstracts is 20 March 2015.
Seminar: Syrians Suffering Injuries and Displacement: Perspectives from the Field, Toronto, 24 March 2015 [info]
CFP: Human Migration and the Environment: Futures, Politics, Invention, Durham, UK, 28 June-1 July 2015 [info]
- Paper submissions deadline is 27 March 2015.
Course: International Summer School on Refugee Law: Western Balkans in Focus, Sarajevo, 6-16 July 2015 [info]
- Deadline for early registration is 30 March 2015.
Funding: Rights of Migrants in Action: Call for Proposals and Award of Grants for Civil Society Organizations for Protecting and Promoting the Rights of Migrant Domestic Workers and Victims of Human Trafficking [info]
- Deadline for submitting concept notes is 31 March 2015.
- Events & Opportunities (scroll through posts tagged with this label for additional last minute Feb. 2015 items)
- Legal/Protection-related Events & Opportunities
Tagged Events & Opportunities.