Behind Bars: The Detention of Migrants in and from the East & Horn of Africa (RMMS, Feb. 2015) [text]
*The Business of Immigration Detention: Activisms, Resistances, Critical Interventions, Lancaster, UK, 22-23 Jan. 2015 [info]
- An overview of the conference is provided in this blog post.
Court Orders DHS to Stop Detaining Mothers and Children to Deter Future Immigration Flow (Immigration Impact, Feb. 2015) [text]
Evaluating the Impact of International Detention Coalition (IDC, Oct. 2014) [text via ReliefWeb]
The Forgotten Children: National Inquiry into Children in Immigration Detention 2014 (Australian Human Rights Commission, Nov. 2014; publicly avail. Feb. 2015) [text]
- See also related media materials, discussion paper and UNHCR statement.
Greece Commits to Detaining Migrants Only Exceptionally and for No More than Six Months (AIDA, Feb. 2015) [text]
- See also related UNHCR statement.
"Hosting an Asylum Seeker in Australia: A Nationwide Exploratory Study," Australian Psychologist, Forthcoming 2015 [abstract]
- Note: A copy of the postprint of this article can be requested from the institutional repository.
How UK Detention Policy Worsens Migrants’ Mental Health (IRIN, Feb. 2015) [text]
*Island Detentions (Border Criminologies Blog, Jan. 2015) [text]
Review of Mental Health Issues in Immigration Removal Centres (Tavistock Institute, Feb. 2015) [access]
- The Home Office response is also available via the a/m link.
- Thematic Focus: Detention (2 Feb. 2015)