Volunteer Editor, Rights in Exile Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter [info]
- No application deadline indicated.
CFP: Journal of Human Trafficking [info]
- Articles sought for special issue of this new journal on "Traffickers and Slaveholders:
Human Rights Violators in Comparative Perspective." Submission deadline is 3 April 2015.
CFP: Refuge: Canada’s Journal on Refugees [info]
- York University faculty members invited to submit to special issue showcasing multidisciplinary research on migration. Submission deadline is 15 May 2015.
CFP: Forced Migration Review [info]
- Articles sought for theme issue on "Dayton + 20: The Balkans Twenty Years on from the Dayton Agreement." Submission deadline is 18 May 2015.
Anti-Trafficking Review, no. 3 (2014) [open access]
- Theme is " Following the Money: Spending on Anti-Trafficking."
Field Exchange, no. 48 (Nov. 2014) [full-text]
- Special focus on "Programming Experiences and Learning from the Nutrition Response to the Syrian Crisis."
Grief Matters: The Australian Journal of Grief and Bereavement, vol. 17, no. 3 (Summer 2014) [contents]
- Theme is "Displacement and Isolation: The Grief of Immigrant, Refugee and Indigenous Peoples."
Humanitarian Exchange, no. 63 (Jan. 2015) [full-text]
- Theme is "The Typhoon Haiyan Response." See also related blog post.
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, vol. 11, no. 1 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles including two on finding family doctors for refugees and one on Tamil refugees in Canada.
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 41, no. 3 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 56 (Feb. 2015) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.