Anti-Trafficking Review, no. 4 (2015) [open access]
- The theme of this issue is "Fifteen Years of the UN Trafficking Protocol."
Korea Observer, vol. 46, no. 1 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Reporting North Korean Refugees in China: The Case of the U.S. Department of State Human Rights Country Reports" and "Improving the Rights of Detained Asylum Seekers in South Korea."
Migration Policy Practice, vol. V, no. 1 (Feb.-March 2015) [full-text]
- This issue "focuses broadly on three main themes – public perceptions of migration, analysis of irregular migration and return trends, and measuring the impact of migration policies."
Migration Studies, vol. 3, no. 1 (March 2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "The emerging New Zealand jurisprudence on climate change, disasters and displacement." Two articles are freely available.
Open Anthropology, vol. 2, no. 3 (Oct. 2014) [open access]
- Issue theme is "World on the Move: Migration Stories." Includes "On the Run: The Narrative of an Asylum Seeker."
Refuge: Canada's Journal on Refugees, vol. 31, no. 1 (2015) [open access]
- The theme of this issue is "Making Home in Limbo."
Social Research, vol. 82, no. 2 (Summer 2014) [contents]
- Theme is "Food and Immigrant Life." One subsection focuses on "Food Scarcity and Migration," and includes the article "Food Deprivation: A Basis for Refugee Status?."
Journal: Journal on Rehabilitation of Torture Victims and Prevention of Torture, no. 1 (2015) [full-text]
- Includes several articles on treatment options for traumatized refugees.