Disability and the Global South, vol. 2, no. 1 (2015) [open access]
- Special issue on "Disability and Forced Migration." Includes articles on disabled refugees/asylum-seekers in Australia, Malta, Syria and the UK.
Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal, vol. 24, no. 3 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 17, no. 1 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Migration and Asylum Cases before the Court of Justice of the European Union: Putting the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights to Test?."
IASFM Newsletter (Feb. 2015) [full-text]
- News from the International Association for the Study of Forced Migration.
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 41, no. 6 (2015) [contents]
- Special issue on "Migrants, Minorities, and the Media: Information, Representations, and Participation in the Public Sphere." The introduction is freely available.
Modern Asian Studies, vol. 49, no. 2 (March 2015) [contents]
- Includes special section on "Chinese Refugees Forum."
Netherlands Quarterly of Human Rights, no. 1 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Accountability for the Human Rights Implications of Natural Disasters: A Proposal for Systemic International Oversight" and "The Safe Third Country Concept in International Agreements on Refugee Protection: Assessing State Practice."
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 58 (April 2015) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.