Seminar: Not so Exceptional? Understanding the Canada-US Border as a Place of Law, Oxford, 11 May 2015 [info]
CFP: Panel on "'Boat People': Past and Present," European Social Science History Conference, Valencia, 30 March-2 April 2016 [info]
- Submission deadline extended to 13 May 2015.
Lecture: The Rule of International Law: Myth, Reality or Something in between - A Personal Reflection, Melbourne, 13 May 2015 [info]
- Note: The lecture will be given by Erika Feller, former Asst. HC at UNHCR.
CFP: A Quest for Humanitarian Effectiveness?, Manchester, UK, 14-16 September 2015 [info]
- Submit proposals by 15 May 2015.
Consultancy: Videographer on High Profile Supporter Mission to Uganda, UNHCR [info]
- Apply for short-term contract by 15 May 2015.
Conference: Migrants’ Experiences of Forced Return from Sweden, Malmo, 12 June 2015 [info]
- Register by 20 May 2015.
CFP: Migration and Exile in the Horn of Africa:
State of Knowledge and Current Debates, Khartoum, 16-18 November 2015 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 23 May 2015.
Jobs: UNHCR [info]
- A variety of opportunities are available; follow link for more info.; application deadline is 25 May 2015.
Seminar: Historical Cross-border Relocations in the Pacific: Lessons for Planned Relocations in the Context of Climate Change, Oxford, 28 May 2015 [info]
Invitation to Bid: Web Archiving Solution for UNHCR [info]
- Submit bids by 29 May 2015.
- Events & Opportunities: Even More May 2015/June 2015
Tagged Events & Opportunities.