UNHCR Award for Statelessness Research [info] [nomination form]
- The deadline for nominations is 1 July 2015.
Birth Registration in Turkey: Protecting the Future for Syrian Children (Refugees International, April 2015) [text]
The Campaign to End Statelessness: Update (UNHCR, May 2015) [text]
Good Practices Paper (Action 9): Acceding to the UN Statelessness Conventions (UNHCR, April 2015) [text]
"Navigating Nationality: The Rights to Birth Registration and Nationality in Refugee Magnet States," Columbia Journal of Transnational Law, vol. 53, no. 1 (2014) [full-text]
[Recent Blog Posts] (ENS Blog, April & May 2015) (organized chronologically):
- Jus Soli: A Miraculous Solution to Prevent Statelessness?
- Do Stateless People Have a Right to Die?
- Statelessness in Ireland: International Obligations and National Reality
- The Right to a Legal Identity or the Right to a Legal ID?
- Statelessness Determination Procedure in Italy: Who Bears the Burden of Proof?
The Return of Banishment: Do the New Denationalisation Policies Weaken Citizenship?, (EUI Working Paper, RSCAS 2015/14 (European Univ. Institute, 2015) [text]
Statelessness: Monthly Bulletin (April 2015) [text]
The Vulnerability of Bajau Laut (Sama Dilaut) Children in Sabah, Malaysia (APRRN, March 2015) [text]
- Thematic Focus: Statelessness (2 April 2015)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.