Workshop: The Fear of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) as Grounds for Seeking Asylum, Oxford,
Student conference: Mobile Identities? Perspectives on Gender and Migration, London, 5 June 2015 [info]
- Register by 4 June 2015.
Don’t Forget about Refugee Moms This Mother’s Day (Human Rights First Blog, May 2015) [text]
European Sexual Nationalism: Refugee Law after the Gender & Sexuality Critiques, Paper presented at Nordic Asylum Law Seminar, Uppsala, 8 May 2015 [text]
"FGM and Asylum in Europe," Forced Migration Review, no. 49 (May 2015) [open access]
- Mini-feature on female genital mutilation (FGM), with five articles.
Listening to Women and Girls Displaced to Urban Afghanistan (Norwegian Refugee Council, March 2015) [text]
The Long Journey of Palestine Refugee Women (UNRWA, March 2015) [access]
- Photo collection commemorating women refugees.
Protecting Women and the Environment in the Great Lakes Region (Women's Refugee Commission, March 2015) [access]
- Series of studies on safe access to cooking fuel and energy resources.
Protecting Women on the Move: Mixed Migration Drivers, Trends and Protection Gaps in Djibouti (Regional MMS, Feb. 2015) [exec. summ.]
Women's Asylum News, no. 130 (April/May 2015) [full-text]
- Lead article is "Closing the Protection Gap."
- Thematic Focus: Women (18 March 2015)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.