- Mix of articles, including "Morning in refugee health: an introduction for medical students."
Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved, vol. 26, no. 2 (May 2015) [contents]
- Includes sub-section on "Refugee, Immigrant, International, and LEP Patient Populations."
Journal of Peace Research, vol. 52, no. 3 (May 2015) [contents]
- Special issue on "Communication, Technology, and Political Conflict."
Journal of Refugee Studies [contents]
- Note: This is not a new issue announcement. However, there are a number of Advance Access articles now available that may be of interest.
L’Espace Politique, no. 25 (2015) [full-text]
- The theme of this issue is "Lampedusa, îles méditerranéennes, frontières et migrations."
Migration Letters, vol. 12, no. 2 (2015) [full-text]
- Mix of articles, including "Solidarity and fairness in the Common European Asylum System – failure or progress?" and "Marginalized at the center: how public narratives of suffering perpetuate perceptions of refugees’ helplessness and dependency."
The Researcher, vol. 10, no. 1 (April 2015) [full-text]
- Includes articles on the Dublin transfer system, albinos in Tanzania, disability and asylum law, and Libya.
Revue Européenne des Migrations Internationales, vol. 30, nos. 3&4 (2014) [contents]
- The theme of this issue is "Les traces de la dispersion = Traces of Dispersion." Includes "Traces liquides : enquête sur la mort de migrants dans la zone-frontière maritime de l’Union européenne."
Rights in Exile, no. 59 (May 2015) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.