Request for Proposals: Independent Programme Evaluation of UNHCR's Response to the Refugee Influx in Jordan and Lebanon [info]
- Deadline for proposals is 2 March 2014.
Global Migration Lecture: The Paradoxes and Human Tragedies of the Schengen Border, Geneva, 3 March 2014 [info]
Research Assistant: "Addressing Demand in Anti-trafficking Efforts and Policies," Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies, Florence, Italy [info]
- Submit application by 7 March 2014.
Junior Professional Officer (JPO) Vacancies [info]
- The U.S. State Dept. is currently recruiting for two positions: Associate Protection Officer in Kathmandu, Nepal and Associate RSD Officer in Kakuma, Kenya; application deadline for both is 14 March 2014.
Stateless but not Rightless: Improving the Protection of Stateless Persons in Europe, Strasbourg, 8 April 2014 [info]
- Registration deadline is 14 March 2014.
FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs Benefiting Afghan Returnees and IDPs in Afghanistan and Afghan Refugees in Pakistan [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 18 March 2014.
CFP: "Boat Refugees" and Migrants at Sea: A Comprehensive Approach - Integrating Maritime Security with Human Rights, London, 23-24 June 2014 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 20 March 2014.
Departmental Lectureship in Forced Migration, Refugee Studies Centre, Oxford [info]
- Apply by 27 March 2014.
Expert Psychologists and the Refugee Tribunal, Sydney, 27 March 2014 [info]
- Events & Opportunities: More March 2014
Tagged Events & Opportunities.