- The Dynamic of International Refugee Law [free full-text]
- Rethinking the Origins of ‘Persecution’ in Refugee Law [abstract]
- Questioning Governance in Protracted Refugee Situations: The Fiduciary Nature of the State-Refugee Relationship [abstract] [conf. paper]
- Speedy Asylum Procedures in the EU: Striking a Fair Balance Between the Need to Process Asylum Cases Efficiently and the Asylum Applicant’s EU Right to an Effective Remedy [abstract]
- The Reception of Expert Medical Evidence in Refugee Status Determination [abstract]
- German Courts and their Understanding of the Common European Asylum System [extract] [full-text via author site]
The texts of several cases and two book reviews round out the issue.