Event & opportunity:
- Report launch (see infographic); event will also be livestreamed.
Contribute to Edited Collection: Working with Children Affected by Armed Conflict: Theory, Method and Practice [info]
- Abstract submission deadline is 1 March 2014.
Every Child Belongs (ENS Blog, Feb. 2014) [text]
Migrant & Refugee Young People Negotiating Adolescence in Australia (Centre for Multicultural Youth, Feb. 2014) [text via BroCAP]
"Reflections on a Participatory Research Project: Young People of Refugee Background in an Arts-based Program," Journal for Social Action in Counseling and Psychology, vol. 5, no. 3 (Fall 2013) [full-text via BroCAP]
World Youth Report 2013: Youth and Migration (UN, Feb. 2014) [access]
Caring for Kids New to Canada (Canadian Paediatric Society) [access]
- "A guide for health professionals working with immigrant and refugee children and youth."
Destination Unknown (Terre des Hommes International Federation) [access]
- "[A]n international campaign to protect children on the move... ."
- Thematic Focus: Children (3 Feb. 2014)
Tagged Events & Opportunities, Publications and Web Sites/Tools.