CFP: Child and Youth Migrants: Global and Interdisciplinary Perspectives, London, 14 June 2014 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 1 March 2014.
CFP: Uncovering the Humanitarian Discourse: Media, Migration, and International Organizations, Izmir, Turkey, 21-22 May 2014 [info]
- Abstract submission deadline is 1 March 2014.
Access to Asylum: Current Challenges and Future Directions, Prato, Italy, 29-30 May 2014 [info]
- Early bird registration is now open and runs through 3 March 2014.
Post Graduate Certificate Refugee & Forced Migration Issues, York University [info]
- Registration deadline is 3 March 2014.
*The Globalization of High Seas Interdiction: Sale’s Legacy and Beyond, New Haven, CT, 7-8 March 2014 [info]
"Engagement of Crisis-affected People in Humanitarian Action," 29th Annual Meeting of ALNAP, Addis Ababa, 11-13 March 2014 [info]
A Comparative and International Approach to Human Rights and Refugee Law and Policy in the United States, Italy and the European Union, Rome, Wednesdays from 19 March-4 June 2014 [info] [programme]
- Application deadline is 15 March 2014.
Global Forum on Statelessness, The Hague, 15-17 September 2014 [info]
- Registration is now open. Early bird deadline is 15 March 2014.
CFP: Journal of Internal Displacement [info]
- Articles solicited for special issue on "Understanding Israeli Practices of Forced Displacement and Settler Colonialism in the Occupied Palestinian Territories." Deadline is 20 March 2014.
Refugee Voices, Oxford, 24-25 March 2014 [info]
- Registration is ongoing for this event.
Core Humanitarian Standards Consultation (HAP International) [access]
- Provide feedback on the first draft of the CHS by 31 March 2014.
**See also previous posts on upcoming courses and seminars.**
Tagged Events & Opportunities.