Gender-based Violence in Emergencies, London, 18 February 2014 [info]
- This panel discussion will officially launch the Humanitarian Exchange issue and HPN Network Paper listed below. Will also be livestreamed.
"Domestic Violence Asylum after Matter of L-R," Yale Law Journal, vol. 123 (Forthcoming, 2014) [eprint via SSRN]
"Gender-based Violence in Emergencies," Humanitarian Exchange, no. 60 (Feb. 2014) [full-text]
- Theme issue featuring 13 articles.
Overview of Research Literature and Reports about Violence against and amongst Refugees with a Focus on Sexual and Gender-based Violence (Center for Conflict Studies, 2013) [text]
- Part of a research project on "Gender Relations in Confined Spaces: Conditions, Scope and Forms of Violence against Women in Conflict-related Refugee Camps."
Preventing and Responding to Gender-based Violence in Humanitarian Contexts, Network Paper, no. 77 (Humanitarian Practice Network, Jan. 2014) [text]
- See also related literature review.
Rights of Women's and Asylum Aid's Evidence to the Home Affairs Select Committee Inquiry into Female Genital Mutilation (Asylum Aid, Feb. 2014) [text]
Women's Asylum News, no. 121 (Jan./Feb. 2014) [full-text via Refworld]
- Lead article is "We Have to Stop Locking up Rape Victims."
- Thematic Focus: Gender Issues (28 Jan. 2014)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.