Disasters, vol. 37, Suppl. 2 (Oct. 2013) [contents]
- Special issue on "State Sovereignty and Humanitarian Action."
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 45 (Feb. 2014 [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
IASFM Newsletter (Fall 2013) [full-text]
- From the International Association for the Study of Forced Migration.
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 40, no. 4 (2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Who Is a Refugee? Political Subjectivity and the Categorisation of Somali Asylum Seekers in Sweden," "Silent Bargain or Rural Cosmopolitanism? Refugee Settlement in Regional Australia," and "The Ethics of Displacement and Migration in the Abrahamic Faiths: Enlightening Believers and Aiding Public Policy."
Migration Policy Practice, vol. III, no. 6 (Dec. 2013–Jan. 2014) [full-text]
- Mix of articles.
Social Alternatives, vol. 32, no. 3 (Dec. 2013) [contents]
- Thematic section in the issue focuses on "Refugee Policy: A Highly Charged Political Issue"; click on the cover image for table of contents.
Spectra: The ASPECT Journal, vol. 2, no. 2 (Nov. 2013) [full-text]
- Theme is "Transnationality, Citizenship, and Identity in Theory and Practice"; includes "'Systemic Deficiency': Legal Standard Setting, Human Rights, and Its Effect on the Individual in the Common European Asylum System," "Insecure Lives, Excluded Bodies: Haiti and Transnational Displacement," and "Cultural Colonialization: The Displacement of Mongolians in Inner Mongolia."
Torture Journal, vol. 23, no. 2 (2013) [full-text]
- Focus is on "Music in Detention."