Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration [info]
- Articles sought for vol. 5, no. 2. Submission deadline is 30 September 2015.
ACME: An International E-Journal for Critical Geographies, vol. 14, no. 2 (2015) [open access]
- Features a themed section on "Migration and Activism," which includes the following articles: "An 'Invented People': Palestinian Refugee Women and Meanings of Home," "Stories Told By, For, and About Women Refugees: Engendering Resistance" and "Precarious Lives: Refugees and Asylum Seekers’ Resistance within Unfree Labouring."
CESifo Economic Studies, vol. 61, nos. 3-4 (Sept. 2015) [contents]
- Focus of this volume is on "Migration Policies," and includes "Asylum Policy in the EU: the Case for Deeper Integration" and "Tradable Refugee-admission Quotas and EU Asylum Policy."
Field Exchange, no. 50 (August 2015) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- This 50th edition includes a mix of articles relating to nutrition programming and research.
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, vol. 11, no. 3 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Risks and Responses in Addressing the Healthcare Needs of Migrants and Refugees," "Alcohol use among Bhutanese refugees in Nepal" and "Community Health Worker Model: Its implementation and importance in reaching refugee populations in the U.S."
International Review of the Red Cross, vol. 96, no. 893 (Spring 2014) [contents]
- Theme is "Scope of the Law in Armed Conflict."
Migration, Mobility & Displacement, vol. 1, no. 1 (June 2015) [open access]
- Inaugural issue of open access journal that focuses on the Asia Pacific region.
Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration, vol. 5, no. 1 (Aug. 2015) [full-text]
- "In this issue of OxMo, the Editors of each section have independently selected an array of
articles that touch upon the tensions underlying the compulsion to solve 'refugee crises.' ...One set of articles focuses on ways in which states and policymakers attempt to govern
human mobility. ...Countering these pieces on increasingly restrictive state practices are narratives that focus on
the resistance, resolve, and agency of individuals."
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 62 (Sept. 2015) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.