Refugee Watch [info]
- Articles sought for a special issue on the "Syrian Refugee Crisis." Submit proposals by 30 June 2016.
International Journal of Refugee Law [info]
- Contributions sought for special issue marking the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Protocol relating to the Status of Refugees. The deadline is 31 August 2016.
Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration [info]
- Contributions sought for next issue. Deadline is 15 September 2016.
Field Exchange, no. 52 (June 2016) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- Mix of articles relating to nutrition.
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, vol. 29, no. 3 (Spring 2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including one on statelessness in the U.S. and climate change and migration.
International Migration Review, vol. 50, no. 2 (Summer 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles on immigration policies and immigrant integration.
International Humanitarian Law Magazine, no. 1 (2016) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- The theme is "The Business of War: IHL and the Corporate Sector."
International Journal of Middle East Studies, vol. 48, no. 2 (May 2016) [contents]
- Includes a Roundtable section on "Problematics of Human Rights and Humanitarianism."
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 42, no. 7 (2016) [partial full-text]
- Mix of articles, two of which are open access. Includes "The myth of transit: the making of a life by asylum seekers and refugees in Indonesia."
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 42, no. 9 (2016) [partial full-text]
- Mix of articles, one of which is open access. Includes "Statelessness in a world of nation-states: the cases of Kurdish diasporas in Sweden and the UK."
Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health, vol. 18, no. 4 (Aug. 2016) [contents]
- Focus is on "Mental Health and Substance Abuse"; five articles address refugee mental health issues.
Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration, vol. 6, no. 1 (June 2016) [full-text]
- Mix of articles, including on Syrian refugees, climate refugees, cash payments, reception centre in Italy, Germany's asylum law, Hong Kong's Unified Screening system, protection in Europe, and Afghans in Turkey.
Revue européenne des migrations internationales, vol. 31, nos. 3&4 (2015) [contents]
- Theme is "Migrations au Maghreb et au Moyen-Orient: le temps des révolutions = Migrations in Maghreb and in the Middle East: The Time of the Revolutions." Includes articles on migration and asylum in Tunisia, Syrian refugees in Jordan, and Syrian Palestinians seeking asylum in Lebanon.