Second Annual Human Rights Lecture: Present Trends of Forced Displacement: From Prevention to Protection and Solutions, Essex, UK, 15 June 2016 [info]
- The keynote lecture will be given by António Guterres, former UN High Commissioner for Refugees.
EU Immigration and Asylum Law: A Commentary, 2nd ed. (Beck/Hart/Nomos, 2016) [info]
- Two chapters can be accessed via the Odysseus Network: 1) Introduction: Constitutional Framework and Principles for Interpretation; 2) Legal Framework for EU Asylum Policy.
"Flights of Shame or Dignified Return? Return Flights and Post-return Monitoring," European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 17, no. 4 (2015) [full-text via Rights in Exile]
"The Global Refugee Crisis," Symposium organized by the Connecticut Journal of International Law, Hartford, CT, 15 April 2016 [info]
- Videos of panels and keynote address available here.
Protection, Surrogacy and Defining Refugees, Oxford, 12 May 2016 [info]
- Follow link for podcast.
"The Right to Asylum between Islamic Shari’ah and International Refugee Law: Consequences for the Present Refugee Crisis," Max Planck Yearbook of United Nations Law Online, vol. 19, no. 1 (2016) [info]
- See also earlier related study.
Security and International Refugee Protection: UNHCR's Perspective, Presentation at 44th INTERPOL European Regional Conference, Prague, 18-20 May 2016 [text]
- Thematic Focus: Law/Policy Items (27 May 2016)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.