- Follow link for reports, executive summaries, and UNHCR response.
Disasters, Conflict and Fragility: A Joint Agenda (GFDRR, May 2016) [text via PreventionWeb]
- See also related special event, "Resilience Dialogue: Local Action to Address Fragility and Protracted Displacement, Brussels, 16 June 2016.
Forced Displacement, Refugees, and Migration, Discussion Paper (Independent Commission on Multilateralism, Dec. 2015) [text]
- See also related public consultation.
Global Peace Index 2016 (Institute for Economics and Peace, June 2016) [text via Reliefweb]
Guidelines to Protect Migrants in Countries Experiencing Conflict or Natural Disaster (IOM, June 2016) [text via ReliefWeb]
How to Protect Borders and Refugees?, New York, 7 June 2016 [text]
- Follow link for summary of panel discussion.
Learning from the Canaries: Lessons from the "Cayucos" Crisis, Desperate Migration Series, no. 1 (International Peace Institute, May 2016) [text]
Peoples under Threat 2016
(Minority Rights Group, June 2016) [access]
"'Resiliency Humanitarianism': Responsibilizing Refugees through Humanitarian Emergency Governance in the Camp," International Political Sociology, vol. 9, no. 4 (Dec. 2015) [full-text via Academia.edu]
UN Secretary-General Candidate António Guterres Speaks at IPI, New York, 8 June 2016 [access]
- Follow link for video; see also related interview.
Virtual Issue: International Political Sociologies of Migration
(Oxford Univ. Press, May 2016) [access]
- Articles will be freely available for six months.
- Thematic Focus: General (6 June 2016)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.