Discussion: Manus Island: Lives in Limbo, Sydney, 8 September 2016 [info]
Course: International Refugee Law, Sanremo, 15-19 November 2016 [info]
- This course will be taught in Arabic in order to "develop the capacity of all stakeholders in the Arab world to respond to refugee crises in full knowledge of international standards and of good practices" in various areas. Apply by 14 September 2016.
Lecture: International Refugee Law: Yesterday, Today, but Tomorrow?, Melbourne, 14 September 2016 [info]
Request for proposals: Mobility, Displacement and Forced Migration in the Middle East (Georgetown Univ. Qatar) [info]
- Submit proposals by 15 September 2016.
Conference: Annual Conference on European Asylum Law 2016, Trier, 20-21 October 2016 [info]
- Register before 20 September 2016 for early bird rates.
Conference: Movement of People: A Comparative Conference on Migration, Hamburg, 23-24 September 2016 [info]
Course: International Refugee Law, Sanremo, 25-29 October 2016 [info]
- Application deadline is one month before the start of the course, or 25 September 2016.
CFP: Panels sponsored by the Citizenship and Immigration Collaborative Research Network at the Law and Society Annual Meeting, Mexico City, 20-23 June 2017 [info]
- The overall theme of the conference is "Walls, Borders, and Bridges:
Law and Society in an Inter-Connected World." Submit paper and panel proposals by 30 September 2016.
Inquiry: All Party Parliamentary Group on Refugees, UK [info]
- Opportunity to submit is ongoing.
- Events & Opportunities: September 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.