African Human Mobility Review, vol. 2, no. 1 (Jan.-April 2016) [full-text]
- Mix of articles, including "Angolan Refugees in South Africa: Alternatives to Permanent Repatriation?"
Cosmopolitan Civil Societies: An Interdisciplinary Journal, vol. 8, no. 2 (2016) [open access]
- Special issue on the treatment of refugees and asylum seekers in Australia and Indonesia. Articles include "Growing Pains: The Asia Pacific Refugee Rights Network at Seven Years," "Asylum Seekers and Refugees in Indonesia: Problems and Potentials," "The May 2015 Boat Crisis: The Rohingya in Aceh," "People Seeking Asylum in Australia and Their Access to Employment: Just What Do We Know?," and "Mental Health and Legal Representation for Asylum Seekers in the 'Legacy Caseload'."
European Yearbook on Human Rights, vol. 16 (June 2016) [contents]
- "2015 saw a world in turmoil. The crisis in Syria and the fate of thousands of refugees on Europe's borders and in Europe's streets made 2015 a year in which human rights mattered more than ever.
Across 31 contributions by 44 authors in five sections, the European Yearbook on Human Rights 2016 explains and contextualizes key developments in human rights in the past year."
ICVA Bulletin, no. 6 (June 2016) [full-text]
- News and updates from the International Council of Voluntary Agencies.
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, vol. 12, no. 3 (2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Somali Refugees’ Perspectives regarding FGM/C in the U.S."
*Peace and Conflict: Journal of Peace Psychology, vol. 22, no. 3 (Aug. 2016) [contents]
- Special issue on "Children and Armed Conflict." The introduction is open access.
Questions of International Law/Questioni di Diritto Internazionale (Aug. 2016) [open access]
- Latest Zoom In questions asks: "EUNAVFOR MED Operation Sophia One Year after: An Effective Measure to Tackle Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling Networks?"
Refugee Watch: A South Asian Journal on Forced Migration, no. 46 (Dec. 2015) [full-text]
- Mix of articles including "A Lost Population? East India Company and Arakanese 'Refugees' in Chittagong" and "Pluralisms of Law: India’s Place in the International Refugee Protection Regime."
Women’s Asylum News, no. 136 (June/July 2016) [full-text]
- Lead article is "Listening to Refugee #WomensVoices."