- Complementary Protection and Transjudicial Dialogue: Global Best Practice or Race to the Bottom? [abstract]
- The Contested Origins of Internal Displacement [abstract]
- Junk Science? Four Arguments against the Radiological Age Assessment of Unaccompanied Minors Seeking Asylum [abstract] [working paper]
- The Implied Human Rights Obligations of UNHCR [abstract]
Also available are "The Mediterranean Papers: Athens, Naples, and Istanbul," a collection of three presentations given by Guy Goodwin-Gill, accompanied by a foreword and an updated list of selected sources:
- Regulating "Irregular" Migration: International Obligations and International Responsibilities, Keynote address at an international workshop, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens Faculty of Law, 20 March 2015
- Refugees and Migrants at Sea: Duties of Care and Protection in the Mediterranean and the Need for International Action, Presentation at "Migrants' Rights in the Mediterranean," Naples, 11 May 2015
- Refugees: Challenges for Protection and Assistance in the 21st Century, Presentation to the the Ad Hoc Committee on Large Scale Arrival of Refugees to Turkey of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, Istanbul, 14 June 2015
UNHCR's Guidelines on International Protection No. 11: Prima Facie Recognition of Refugee Status are also reproduced, preceded by an Introduction.
Finally, case law summaries and five book reviews are provided.