- See also related From Poverty to Power blog posts here and here.
CLARA: Cohort Livelihoods and Risk Analysis Guidance (USAID & WRC, June 2016) [text via ReliefWeb]
Ground Truths: Local Humanitarians in Conflict, London, 18 Aug. 2016 [info]
- Follow link for video.
Questionnaire Design: How to Design a Questionnaire for Needs Assessments in Humanitarian Emergencies (Assessment Capacities Project, July 2016) [text via ReliefWeb]
Scenario Building: How to Build Scenarios in Preparation for or during Humanitarian Crises (Assessment Capacities Project, Aug. 2016) [text via ReliefWeb]
Self-assessment Tool: Core Humanitarian Standard on Quality & Accountability, V1.3 (CHS Alliance, July 2016) [text via ReliefWeb]
Violence against Aid Workers in 2015 (OCHA, Aug. 2016) [access]
- Follow link for infographic.
MSF Analysis: Reflections on Humanitarian Action [access]
- "[A] platform for the dissemination of material on the politics of health and humanitarianism provided by the Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Analysis & Advocacy Unit (Operational Centre Brussels) as well as from guest contributors. This website is intended to stimulate reflection and debate on humanitarian topics organised around the themes of migration, refugees, aid access, health policy and the environment in which aid operates."
- News: World Humanitarian Day (19 Aug. 2016)
- Thematic Focus: Humanitarian Assistance (2 Aug. 2016)
Tagged Publications and Web Sites/Tools.