Asylum Matters, London, 6 November 2013 [info]
- Discussion re. the UK asylum system.
CCR Fall Consultation, Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, 28-30 November 2013 [info]
- Theme is "Everyone has a part to play: what’s your part?"; register by 8 November 2013 for discounted rate.
Risky Business: Maintaining a Presence in Dangerous Environments, London, 8 November 2013 [info]
- This event will also be livestreamed and covered on Twitter via #paradoxes2013.
CFP: "Forced Displacement and the Failure of Global Governance?", Panel proposed for British International Studies Association (BISA) Annual Conference, Dublin, 18-20 June 2014 [info]
- Abstract deadline is 15 November 2013.
CRS Annual Howard Adelman Lecture: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back: Ezokola and the State of Exclusions in Canadian Refugee Law, Toronto, 19 November 2013 [info]
FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs Benefiting Burmese Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Thailand and Malaysia [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 21 November 2013.
The Global Governance of International Migration: What Next?, Oxford, 29 November 2013 [info]
- Free event, but registration required.
CFP: Conditions, Scope and Forms of Violence amongst Conflict-related Refugee Communities [info]
- Submit your abstract for this edited volume by 30 November 2013.
- Events & Opportunities: Late October/November 2013
- Seminar Series
Tagged Events & Opportunities.