Upcoming events and opportunities:
High Commissioner’s Dialogue on Protection Challenges - Protecting the Internally Displaced: Persisting Challenges and Fresh Thinking, Geneva, 11-12 December 2013 [info]
- Follow the a/m link for the schedule. See this earlier post for updated links to resources.
CFP: Second Postgraduate Workshop on Refugee Law, London, 25 April 2014 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 24 December 2013.
Course: International Refugee Law, Cairo, 2-6 February 2014 [info]
- Tuition waiver deadline is 6 January 2014; deadline for all others is 10 January 2014.
Call for Applications: 2014 Arthur C. Helton Fellowship Program [info]
- Applications will be accepted until the first 50 completed applications are received OR 13 January 2014, whichever comes first!
Events after the fact:
Global Expert Roundtable on Temporary Protection, San Remo, Italy, 15-16 July 2013 [text]
- Follow link for concept note. See also list of participants.
"Refugee Rights: Beyond the 1951 Convention," Annual Harrell-Bond Lecture, Oxford, 20 Nov. 2013 [access]
- Follow link for podcast.
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.