web page in advance of the meeting, including an updated schedule, flyers for the four regional roundtables, and an overview of the breakout sessions. As the schedule notes, the open plenary of the HC's Dialogue will be live streamed tomorrow via UN TV, from 10 am to 1 pm CET.
In terms of background content, the following new reports are available:
- Central Mediterranean Sea Initiative Action Plan (UNHCR Bureau for Europe, Dec. 2014) [text]
- Irregular Maritime Movements in South-East Asia (UNHCR Regional Office for South-East Asia, Dec. 2014) [access]
- Refugee Protection and International Migration: Trends August 2013-July 2014 (UNHCR, updated Nov. 2014) [text]
Finally, Civil Society Recommendations and Key NGO Messages can also be located via the event web page.
Elsewhere on this issue:
- the Migration Policy Institute issued the following new commentary: "Protection at Sea: Addressing Irregular Maritime Migration,"
- the Regional Mixed Migration Secretariat posted this new article: "Protection at Sea: What Next in the Horn of Africa and Yemen?"
Tagged Events & Opportunities, Publications and Web Sites/Tools.