[Note: I re-posted this to reflect a new opportunity that I just learned about.]
*Consultancy: UNHCR Statelessness Section, Geneva [info]
- Apply by 10 December 2014.
Internship: UNHCR Statelessness Section, Geneva [info]
- Apply by 12 December 2014.
Children and Families on the Move: Stateless Children in Indonesia (Centre for Asia-Pacific Initiatives, May 2014) [text]
Launch of ENS Campaign: None of Europe’s Children Should be Stateless (ENS Blog, Nov. 2014) [text]
Mapping Statelessness in Finland (UNHCR, Nov. 2014) [text]
- See also related ENS blog post.
Mapping Statelessness in Malta (UNHCR, Aug. 2014) [text]
The Question of Questions: The Problem of Statelessness in International History, 1921-1961, Dissertation (Harvard University, Oct. 2014) [info]
"Statelessness Matters 10 Years on from Al-Kateb: Statelessness in the Australian Context," IAFOR Journal of Politics, Economics & Law, vol. 1, no. 1 (Fall 2014) [full-text]
Commentary re. Secretary of State for the Home Department v B2 case in the UK:
- Case Watch: UK Supreme Court Addresses "B2" Statelessness Challenge Open Society Foundations, Nov. 2014) [text]
- Case Watch: UK Supreme Court Struggles with Pham Statelessness Conundrum (Open Society Foundations, Nov. 2014) [text]
- Right to Citizenship? Supreme Court to Decide (Free Movement, Nov. 2014) [text]
- Statelessness, Deprivation of Nationality, and EU Citizenship…What is B2 in the Supreme Court Really all about? (Free Movement, Nov. 2014) [text]
- Supreme Court Hears Second Deprivation of Citizenship Case (Bureau of Investigative Journalism, Nov. 2014) [text]
Americas Network on Nationality and Statelessness [access]
- "[A] network of civil society organizations, academic initiatives, and individual experts committed to address statelessness in the Americas."
Canadian Centre on Statelessness [access]
- "[A] non-profit organisation that seeks action against statelessness through research, advocacy and the fostering of a national community of allies including persons affected by statelessness."
- Thematic Focus: Statelessness (17 Nov. 2014)
Tagged Events & Opportunities, Publications and Web Sites/Tools.