Symposium: "This is Not a Drill": Confronting Legal Issues in the Wake of International Disasters, Nashville, TN, 13 February 2015 [info]
- Registration deadline is 12 January 2015.
CFP: Regulating ‘Irregular’ Migration: International Obligations and International Responsibilities, Athens, 20 March 2015 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 15 January 2015.
CFP: "Refugee and Asylum Law: Theory, Policy and Practice" Stream, 2015 Socio-Legal Studies Association Conference, Coventry, UK, 31 March-2 April 2015 [info]
- Submit papers by 19 January 2015.
Event: Detained, Denied and Deported: The Human Consequences of the Legal Aid Cuts and Bail for Immigration Detainee's Annual General Meeting, London, 20 January 2015 [info]
CFP: Nordic Asylum Law Seminar, Uppsala, Sweden, 7-8 May 2015 [info]
- Deadline for abstracts/proposals is 26 January 2015.
Call for Essays: First Annual International and Comparative Disaster Law Essay Contest [info]
- Submissions due 30 January 2015.
- Events & Opportunities: Even More December 2014/New January 2015
- Opportunities: Two Calls for Comments on UNHCR Protection Guidelines
Tagged Events & Opportunities.