Conference: Searching for Solidarity in EU Asylum and Border Policies, Brussels, 26-27 February 2016 [info]
- "There are 250 places available, so early registration is encouraged."
CFP: Mainstreaming Migration and Displacement in the Development Agenda, Panel at World Conference on Humanitarian Studies, Addis Ababa, 5-8 March 2016 [info]
- Abstract deadline is 20 January 2016.
Job opportunity: Program Manager, International Migrants Bill of Rights (IMBR) Initiative, Washington, DC [info]
- Apply by 29 January 2016.
Course: Africa Regional Statelessness Course, Pretoria, 18-22 April 2016 [info]
- Apply by 31 January 2016.
Conference: The Role of the Judiciary in Asylum and Other International Protection Law in Asia, Seoul, 10-11 June 2016 [info]
- Registration opens on 1 February 2016.
Presentation: Challenges for Refugee Protection in Southeast Asia, Sydney, 1 February 2016 [info]
2016 AILA Asylum CLE Conference, San Antonio, TX, 8 February 2016 [info]
- Online registration ends 4 February 2016.
Job opportunity: Research Officers, "The Politics of the Syrian Refugee Crisis" Project, Oxford [info]
- Apply by 15 February 2016.
Job opportunity: Researcher, Global Refugee Protection and Local Refugee Engagement - Scope and Limits of the Agency of Refugee-led Community-based NGOs, Marburg, Germany [info]
- Apply by 22 February 2016.
CFP: Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration [info]
- Submission deadline is 29 February 2016.
- Opportunities: IASFM16 CFPs
- Opportunities: Summer Courses
- Events & Opportunities: Even More Jan. 2016/New Feb. 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.