Meeting: Understanding and Tackling the Migration Challenge: The Role of Research, Brussels, 4-5 February 2016 [info]
- Registration is ongoing.
Webinar: Scaling Up Resettlement: The Role of Private Sponsorship Programmes in Addressing the Refugee Crisis, 14 January 2016 [info]
- **Note: This webinar has been postponed.**
CFP: Frontiers and Borders of Superdiversity: Theory, Method and Practice, Birmingham, UK, 23-24 June 2016 [info]
- Submission deadline paper and panel proposals is 15 January 2016.
Seminar: Beyond Intentionality: Exploring Creative Resistance within the UK Asylum Regime, Oxford, 18 January 2016 [info]
Job vacancy: Consultant, Asylos [info]
- No deadline indicated, but interviews will take place the week of 20 January 2016.
Seminar series: Destination: Europe, Oxford, Jan. & Feb. 2016 [info]
- First seminar entitled "Destination Europe: states, borders and refugees in 2015" takes place 20 January 2016.
Seminars: Centre for Refugee Studies [info]
- First of the new year is the CRS Annual Lecture: Lawrence Hill, author of The Illegal, 20 January 2016.
Courses: MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, Distance Learning [info]
- Application deadline for first study session is 1 February 2016.
Presentation: Ending the Fast Track?, Oxford, 1 February 2016 [info]
Presentation: The Forcible Displacement of Populations: Territoriality and Interlocking Regimes in Public International Law, Oxford, 4 February 2016 [info]
Funding Opportunity: Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerable Populations in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey
- Proposal submission deadline is 4 February 2016.
Funding Opportunity: NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in Ethiopia and Kenya [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 5 February 2016.
CFP: Europe’s Crisis: What Future for Immigration and Asylum Law and Policy?, Migration and Law Network 2016 Conference, London, 27-28 June 2014 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 15 February 2016.
Meeting: International Conference of Refugees and Migrants, Hamburg, 26-28 February 2016 [info]
CFP: Welcome to Britain? Refugees, Then and Now, in Memory of Eleanor Rathbone, 1872-1946, the 'MP for Refugees', London, 20 June 2016 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 28 February 2016.
Job vacancy: Professor of Migration and Refugee Law and Politics (Carleton University, Ottawa) [info]
- Application closing date is 29 February 2016.
- Events & Opportunities: Last Minute Dec. 2015/More Jan. 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.