13 January 2016

Opportunities: Even More IASFM16 CFPs

[Note: I am re-circulating this post to reflect the additions of two more CFPs.]

I listed calls for papers for IASFM16 panels in two earlier posts (here and here). Here are several more:

Forced Migration and Politics of Multiculturalism: A Recovered Form of Slavery for Women [info]
- No deadline indicated.

A New Paradigm of Forced Migration: Unaccompanied Minors. Beyond Immediate Assistance and Protection [info]
- Abstract deadline: 15 January 2016.

Theorizing Forced Migration: Ethics, Critiques and Productive Engagements [info]
- Abstract deadline: 25 January 2016.

I'm sorry to say that I missed the deadline for this CFP, but I wanted to include it here for reference purposes at the very least:

In Search of Durable Solutions: Resettlement and Local Integration in Comparative Perspective [info]
- Abstract due date was 11 Jan. 2016.

Tagged Events & Opportunities. 



No comments: