Webinar: Focusing on Protection: Previewing Upcoming High-Level Fora on Migration, 27 January 2016 [info]
Seminar: Axis of Protection: Human Rights in International Law, Reading, UK, 3 February 2016 [info]
Webinar series: Helping Those Released from Family Detention: Asylum Options for Immigrant
Survivors of Domestic and Sexual Violence [info]
- Two more webinars are scheduled: Mechanics of Filing an Asylum Application, 4 February 2016 and Advanced Asylum Legal Issues, 10 March 2016.
Panel discussion: A Well-Founded Fear: Human Rights Obligations and the Refugee Crisis, New York, 3 February 2016 [info]
Training: International Refugee Law Courses, IIHL [info]
- Courses are offered in Arabic, English, French and Spanish, at various times and locations, with the first session of the year to be held in Sharjah, UAE, 7-11 February 2016. Follow the link above for a schedule.
Training: Application of International Standards of Protection in Responding to the Needs of Refugees, Nairobi, 14-17 March 2016 [info]
- Apply by 14 February 2016.
Training: Application of International Standards of Protection in Responding to the Needs of Refugees, Bangkok, 24-27 March 2016 [info]
- Apply by 24 February 2016.
Conference: The Future of Refugee Law, London, 29 June-1 July 2016 [info]
- Early bird registration ends 1 March 2016.
See also this previous post which lists other protection-related events & opportunities.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.