Course: Promoting Migrant and Refugee Integration, Online, 1 June-12 July 2016 [info]
- Deadline for early registration discount is 15 May 2016.
Seminar: Gender, Home & Identity: Nuer Repatriation to Southern Sudan, Cairo, 16 May 2016 [info]
Job openings: Two Migration Policy Analysts, Brussels [senior position] [junior position]
- Apply by 27 May 2016.
Call for applications: Academy Asia Senior Fellowship, Chatham House [info]
- The research topic in the International Law Programme is "Addressing Refugee Protection Challenges." Apply by 31 May 2016.
CFP: Social Work & Society International Online Journal [info]
- Contributions sought for special issue on "Unaccompanied Minors in Europe." Submit expression of interest by 31 May 2016.
Course: Assessing Public Health in Emergency Situations, Brussels, 4-15 July 2016 [info]
- Apply by 31 May 2016.
Conference: Frontiers and Borders of Superdiversity: Theory, Method and Practice, Birmingham, UK, 23-24 June [info]
- Register by 1 June 2016.
Course: Applied Research Methods with Hidden, Marginal and Excluded Populations, Colchester, UK, 25-29 July 2016 [info]
- Apply by 1 June 2016.
Conference: Research for Action & Influence, London, 2 June 2016 [info]
- Will present "new evidence on the experiences on refugees and migrants in London."
Policy roundtable: The Reception of Unaccompanied Minors: Key Challenges and Solutions, Brussels, 6 June 2016 [info]
Symposium: Europa an der Grenze: Die Krise und die Zukunft des Flüchtlingsschutzes = Europe's Borderlines: The Crisis and the Future of Refugee Protection, Berlin, 20-21 June 2016 [info]
- Register by 6 June 2016.
Panel discusssions: The Displacement Project: Perspectives on Climate Change and Displacement
- The first will be held in Sydney, 7 June 2016, the second in Melbourne, 8 June 2016.
Job opening: Research Associate Position in Refugee Law, Kaldor Centre, Sydney [info]
- Applications due 13 June 2016.
Workshop: Placeless People: What Can History Tell Us about Today's Refugee Crises?, London, 20 June 2016 [info]
Summer school: Forced Migration and Asylum: A Multidisciplinary Approach, Bologna, Italy, 11-16 July 2016 [info]
- Sign up by 20 June 2016.
Conference: 25th Anniversary of Statewatch, London, 25 June 2016 [info]
CFP: "The Production of Forced Migration," 11th Annual Centre for Refugee Studies Student Caucus Conference, Toronto, 23-24 September 2016 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 30 June 2016.
- Events & Opportunities: A Few More May 2016/New June 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.