Symposium: Disasters and Displacement in a Warming World: Current Realities, Legal Perspectives, Lund, 3-4 May 2016 [info]
Presentation: The Legal Protection of Victims of Human Trafficking and Smuggling in Light of Egypt’s Domestic Legislation and International Obligations, Cairo, 4 May 2016 [info]
Lecture: After the Deluge: The Longer Term Impacts of the Three Gorges Dam, Melbourne, 5 May 2016 [info]
Panel discussion: Are You Listening Now? Humanitarian Communication in Disasters, London, 5 May 2016 [info]
Seminar series: Imposing Aid: Thirty Years of Emergency Assistance to Refugees, Oxford, May-June 2016 [info]
- The first seminar will be held 11 May and is entitled "Camps as Containment: A Genealogy of the Refugee Camp."
CFP: Migration in the 21st Century, e-International Relations [info]
- Submit abstract of proposal by 15 May 2016.
CFP: Europe and Refugees: Policy and Practices, Lisbon, 19-20 October 2016 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 17 May 2016.
Funding opportunity: NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerable Populations in Central Asia [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 25 May 2016.
- Events & Opportunities: More May 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.