BJPsych International, vol. 13, no. 2 (May 2016) [open access]
- Includes four thematic papers on "Mental Health Services for Asylum Seekers and Refugees."
Conflict Trends, no. 1 (2016) [full-text]
- Focus is on peace efforts in Africa's Great Lakes region.
The Economist, 28 May 2016 [contents]
- Includes a special report on migration; the lead article, "Looking for a Home," is freely available.
European Review of History = Revue européenne d'histoire, vol. 23, nos. 1-2 (2015) [open access]
- Special issue on "Humanitarianisms in Context: Histories of Non-State Actors, from the Local to the Global."
International Migration, vol. 54, no. 2 (June 2016) [contents]
- Includes articles on labour migration and the political participation of migrants.
Journal of Human Trafficking, vol. 2, no. 1 (2016) [free full-text]
- Special issue on "Traffickers and Slaveholders: Human Rights Violators in Comparative Perspective."
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, vol. 16, no. 1 (April 2016) [contents]
- Includes a special feature section on "Europe's 'Migrant Crisis' in Comparative Perspective," with five articles.
Women's Asylum News, no. 135 (April/May 2016) [full-text]
- Lead article is "'Time to Act' on Double Standards for Sexual violence."