al Majdal, no. 58 (Spring 2016) [full-text]
- Theme of this issue is "Oslo is Dead: Alternative Approaches to Achieve Durable Solutions."
European Papers: A Journal on Law and Integration, vol. 1, no. 1 (2016) [open access]
- New journal; includes a sub-section called "On the Agenda: The Refugee Crisis and European Integration" with two articles.
Geopolitics, vol. 21, no. 2 (2016) [contents]
- Special issue on "Beyond the Border: Clandestine Migration Journeys." The introduction and two other articles are freely available.
Georgetown Journal of International Affairs, vol. 17, no. 1 (Winter/Spring 2016) [contents]
- Includes a Forum section on "Migration," with six articles.
Horn of Africa Bulletin, vol. 28, no. 2 (March-April 2016) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- Issue's theme is "Reconciling the Irreconcilable?
Humanitarian Aid on the Move, no. 17 (May 2016) [full-text]
- Special issue on the World Humanitarian Summit.
Humanitarian Exchange, no. 66 (April 2016) [full-text]
- Focus of this issue is "Humanitarian Innovation."
Journal of Refugee Studies, Virtual Issue [free full-text]
- First JRS virtual issue; theme is "Unaccompanied Minors." Full-text of articles freely available until 31 Dec. 2016.