"Asylum at Last?: Matter of A-R-C-G-'s Impact on Domestic Violence Victims Seeking Asylum," Cornell Law Review, vol. 101, no. 4 (2016) [full-text]
Dispatch #4: Don’t Forget the Men (Lawfare Blog, Feb. 2016) [text]
"Does Matter of A-R-C-G- Matter That Much?: Why Domestic Violence Victims Seeking Asylum Need Better Protection," Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy, vol. 25, no. 2 (Winter 2015) [full-text]
- See also related comment.
Falling at Each Hurdle: Credibility Assessments in Women’s Asylum Claims (Asylum Aid, June 2015) [access]
- Follow link for video.
"Gender-based Asylum Post-Matter of A-R-C-G-: Evolving Standards of the Law," Southwestern Journal of International Law, vol 22 (2016) [full-text via CGRS]
A Gendered Perspective: Safety, Dignity and Privacy of Camp and Camp-like Settings in Iraq (IOM, May 2016) [text via ReliefWeb]
The Other Half of Gender: Are Humanitarians Blind to the Vulnerabilities of Male Refugees? (ALNAP Blog, May 2016) [text]
[Three-part series on sexual violence experienced by women refugees] (Refugees Deeply, May 2016)
- Female Refugees Face 'Cycle' of Sexual Violence [text]
- Harsh Streets Push Female Refugees toward E.U. [text]
- Lone Women 'Easy Targets' for Exploitation in E.U. [text]
Women's Asylum News, no. 135 (April/May 2016) [full-text]
- Lead article is "'Time to Act' on Double Standards for Sexual violence."
- Thematic Focus: Women (21 April 2016)