Call for Proposals on Forced Displacement, ESRC/AHRC [info]
- Deadline for submissions is 20 July 2016.
After the World Humanitarian Summit: Better Humanitarian-Development Cooperation for Sustainable Results on the Ground (Solutions Alliance, May 2016) [text]
Forum on New Approaches to Protracted Forced Displacement, Steyning, UK, 4-6 April 2016 [info]
- Follow link for the co-hosts' summary and the Wilton Park Principles.
Fresh Start on Advocacy for the Displaced (Refugees Deeply, May 2016) [text]
- First in a "series of commentaries for Refugees Deeply on effective advocacy for refugees and IDPs, applying [the author's] field research from 61 displacement crises across the world."
Guidance Note: A Development Approach to Migration and Displacement (UNDP, Feb. 2016) [text]
The Humanitarian Quest for Accountability: Examining the Role of UNHCR (IntLawGrrls, May 2016) [text]
IOM-NGO Humanitarian Consultations, Geneva, 30 June 2015 (IOM & ICVA, April 2016) [text]
- Follow link for last year's report. The 2016 meeting will be held 13 June 2016.
Maintaining Public Trust in the Governance of Migration (Migration Policy Institute, May 2016) [text]
Measuring Well-governed Migration: The 2016 Migration Governance Index (IOM &Economist Intelligence Unit, May 2016) [text]
Shifting to the Long Term: New Approach Needed to Deal with Protracted Refugee Crises (IRIN, May 2016) [text]
- News: Re-vamped UNHCR Web Site (18 May 2016)
- Thematic Focus: General (17 May 2016)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.