|Photo credit: Keith Barnes|
- A number of podcasts of the presentations are available via both links.
Community-based Protection in Action (UNHCR, 2016)
- Several new documents is this series available: 1) Community-Based Outreach Outside of Camps; 2) Community Centres; and 3) Effective & Respectful Communication in Forced Displacement. For more info., visit the CBP community on UNHCR Exchange.
Exclusion: Articles 12 and 17 Qualification Directive (2011/95/EU) - A Judicial Analysis (EASO, March 2016) [text]
*From Kampala to Istanbul: Advancing Global Accountability for IDPs through Law and Policy Making (IDMC, May 2016) [text]
The Future of Refugee Protection: What New Approaches to Meet a Growing Crisis? (openDemocracy, 2016) [access]
- View new additions to this debate series.
"The Practice of Shared Responsibility in Relation to Refoulement," Chapter in The Practice of Shared Responsibility in International Law (Cambridge University Press, Forthcoming 2016) [eprint via SSRN]
"Syria, Cost-sharing, and the Responsibility to Protect Refugees," Minnesota Law Review, vol. 100 (2015) [full-text]
- See also related comment via IntLawGrrls blog.
Time to Reform the Way We Protect Refugees? (IRIN, May 2016) [text]
- Thematic Focus: Law/Policy Items (2 May 2016)