Conflict and Society, vol. 2, no. 1 (2016) [contents]
- Includes a sub-section on "Displacement and Emplacement," with a freely available introduction.
Disasters, vol. 40, no. 4 (Oct. 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
Journal of Human Rights and Social Work, vol. 1, no. 2 (June 2016) [free full-text]
- Articles in this issue focus on the experiences of unaccompanied minors and immigrant children in the United States. New journal; articles published in 2016 and 2017 are/will be freely available.
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 14, no. 2 (2016) [contents]
- Special issue on "Social Mobilization and Political Participation in the Diaspora during the "Arab Spring."
Migration and Citizenship: Newsletter of the American Political Science Association, vol. 4, no. 2 (Summer 2016) [full-text]
- Special issue on "The Refugee in Political Science." Includes debate section on Europe's migration policy.
Plein Droit, vol. 2015/4, no. 107 (2015) [contents]
- Theme of this issue is "Les expulsés, leur voix, leurs droits."
Refuge: Canada's Journal on Refugees, vol. 32, no. 2 (2016) [open access]
- Special issue on "The Indochinese Refugee Movement and the Launch of Canada's Private Sponsorship Program." Includes seven articles and six book reviews.
Refugee Watch Online (Sept. 2016) [full-text]
- This issue focuses on the experiences of partition in West Bengal.
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 73 (Sept. 2016) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Sur Journal, no. 23 (2016) [full-text]
- Articles focus on migration and human rights.