Panel discussion: The Global Refugee Crisis: Flight and Resettlement, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 26 October 2016 [info]
- A webcast alternative is also available (requires registration).
Canada, UNHCR and Open Society Foundations Seek to Increase Refugee Resettlement through Private Sponsorship (UNHCR, Sept. 2016) [text]
- Note: The Canadian Council for Refugees is developing information resources on private refugee sponsorship that will be made available in mid-October.
From Returnees to Citizens? The Case of Minority Repatriations to Bosnia and Herzegovina, RSC Working Paper, no. 118 (Refugee Studies Centre, Sept. 2016) [text]
Innovating to Include: Wrapping up Lessons from the Social Innovation for Refugee Inclusion Seminar (ECRE, Sept. 2016) [text]
"Matchmaking to Find Homes for Refugees," BloombergView, 19 Sept. 2016 [text]
Renewing the United States’ Global Commitment to Refugee Resettlement (Center for American Progress, Sept. 2016) [text]
Repatriation of Afghan Refugees from Pakistan: Supplementary Appeal, Sept.-Dec. 2016 [text]
Sixth Report on Relocation and Resettlement (European Commission, Sept. 2016) [text via Refworld]
- See also related factsheet.
Tripartite Commission: Empowering Refugees in Pakistan, Reintegration Investment in Afghanistan Will Close Refugee Chapter (UNHCR, July 2016) [text via ReliefWeb]
"U.S. Meets 2016 Syrian Refugee Admission Goal; Opposition to New Resettlement Mounts," Migration Information Source, 28 Sept. 2016 [text]
- Thematic Focus: Solutions - Addendum (13 Sept. 2016)
- Thematic Focus: Solutions (12 Sept. 2016)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.