[Note: I am re-circulating this post due to a number of new additions.]
CFP: RLI Working Paper Series [info]
- Submissions are received on a rolling basis.
Panel discussion: When is a Refugee not a Refugee? The Case of Eritrea as a Paradigm for Africans Seeking Sanctuary, London, 12 September 2016 [info]
CFP: Forgotten Corridors: Global Displacement & the Politics of Engagement, 10th Annual Conference of the Canadian Association for Refugee and Forced Migration Studies (CARFMS), Victoria, Canada, 15-18 May 2017 [info]
- Deadline for submissions is 15 September 2016.
Job announcement: Migration Observatory Researcher, University of Oxford [info]
- Apply by 15 September 2016.
*Public event: Refugees and Migrants: A New Global Response, London, 15 September 2016 [info]
- Will also be livestreamed.
*Symposium: New Strategies and Initiatives for the Support of Unaccompanied and Separated Children, London, 15 September 2016 [info]
*Roundtable: The Mediterranean Dimension of the Refugee Crisis: Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities for Cooperation, New York, 16 September 2016 [info]
Job announcement: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Refugee Studies and NGO/INGO Practitioner, University of East London [info]
- Apply by 20 September 2016.
*CFP: Refugee Research Methodologies Workshop, Istanbul, 11-12 November 2016 [info]
- Submit paper proposals by 23 September 2016.
*Lecture series: Urban Space and Refugees, Istanbul, 27-28 October 2016 & Berlin, 24-25 November 2016 [info]
- Submit application to attend by 23 September 2016.
*Course: Asia Pacific Short Course on Refugee Rights and Advocacy, Bangkok, 28 November-1 December 2016 [info]
- Register by 26 September 2016.
*Conference: Forced Migration Conference: Environmental and Socioeconomic Dimensions - Perspectives of Higher Education Institutions in Development Cooperation, Berlin, 19-20 October 2016 [info]
- Register by 30 September 2016.
PhD scholarship: Human Rights Implications of Human Displacement, University of Newcastle [info]
- Apply by 30 September 2016.
Call for evidence: All Party Parliamentary Group on Refugees Inquiry [info]
- Submit evidence by 1 October 2016.
EXCOM: 67th Session of the Executive Committee of the High Commissioner’s Programme, Geneva, 3-7 October 2016 [info]
Online Course: Global Trends in International Migration, Georgetown University, 4 October-29 November 2016 [info]
Seminar: Australian and European Refugee Laws: A Year in Review, Melbourne, 4 October 2016 [info]
CFP: Forced Migration Review [info]
- Articles sought for issue on "Resettlement." Submission deadline is 10 October 2016.
Conference: ECRE Annual General Conference & UNHCR Consultation 2016, Berlin, 12-14 October 2016 [info]
- Registration is ongoing.
Colloquium: The History of Development and Humanitarian Studies in Norway, Oslo, 13 October 2016 [info]
- Note: This inaugural Humanitarian Studies Colloquium is by invitation only.
Lecture: Patrick Kingsley, Annual Harrell-Bond Lecture 2016, Oxford, 26 October 2016 [info]
- Register by 16 October 2016.
Funder learning visit: Forced Migration, Jordan, 18-20 October 2016 [info]
- Note: Follow link for info on who is eligible to participate.
Conference: Access to Justice in Building Capacity in Advancing Refugee Protection in Africa in the Context of the 1951 Convention and the 1969 OAU Convention, IARLJ Africa Chapter's 10th Anniversary Commemorative Regional Conference, Pretoria, 24-28 October 2016 [info]
- Events & Opportunities: More Sept. 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.