Global Forum on Statelessness, The Hague, 15-17 September 2014 [info]
- Registration is now open!
Humanitarian Crises in 2013: Assessing the Global Response, Washington, DC, 9 January 2014 [info]
- Will also be webcast; follow the event at #2013crises.
How is Climate Change Affecting Migration – and How Should Policy-makers Respond?, London, 15 January 2014 [info]
- Will also be live streamed.
CFP: Short-term Scientific Missions relating to Climate Change and Migration, COST Action IS1101 [info]
- Submit proposals by 20 January 2014.
Constraints on Executive Power: Explaining Variation in the Acceptance of Asylum-Seekers and Refugees, London, 21 January 2014 [info]
- Registration required.
Asylum Aid: Free Legal Training on New Immigration Rules on Statelessness, Liverpool and Glasgow, 21 & 22 January 2014 [info via RRN]
- Jan. 21 = Liverpool, Jan. 22 = Glasgow.
CFP: Humanitarian Technology: Science, Systems and Global Impact 2014, Boston, 13-15 May 2014 [info]
- Submissions due by 31 January 2014.
- Events & Opportunities: Jan. 2014
Tagged Events & Opportunities.